Get ready for three-full days with your favorite stars from HISTORY, renowned historians, panels, exhibits, autograph & photograph sessions, and an expansive marketplace.
Friday April 3rd – Sunday April 5th, 2020
- 8:00am: Early access to the marketplace for Ultimate pass holders
- 9:00am - 6:00pm: Opening hours
Sunday April 5th: doors close at 5:00pm
Here's a taste of some of the exciting topics we'll be exploring!
- Spy Tales: Stories from the Streets
- The Food That Built America
- Imagining the West: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- I Heart the Monarchy
- Slow-Cooked and Southern: A History of Soul Food
- Reenactors: Stepping out of Character
- Inventions That Won the Wars
- Women in the West: From Sharpshooters to Suffragettes
- Ancient Rome: Engineering an Empire
- Cruising Low and Slow: Lowriders
Plus, tons of panels and interviews featuring your favorite HISTORY series, such as:
- American Pickers
- Pawn Stars
- Forged In Fire
- Ancient Aliens
- Counting Cars
- Swamp People
Check back soon for more updates on the full schedule of events!
*All programming is subject to change.